So, a lot of you guys have been asking me to recommend you some books to read. My favorite books, books that I liked, books that I’ve been reading lately. Basically books, books, and more books. Good books, of course.
I’ve decided that I’m not going to put a limit on this list. I’m just going to put whatever I feel like I should put on here. I’ll just cut it off if I feel like it’s getting too long.
Take note: some of the books on this list are very mature.
Here are the books that I’ve been liking lately and even some all-time favorites:
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie Mcguire
- Bully by Penelope Douglas
- Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
- Slammed trilogy (Slammed, Point of Retreat, and This Girl) by Colleen Hoover
- Emily Evans’s books. Like, all of them
- Every Day by David Levithan
- Anna Dressed In Blood and Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
- Glitch trilogy (Glitch, Override, and Shutdown) by Heather Anastasiu
- Going Under - S. Walden
- Between the Lines Series (Between the Lines, Where You Are, Good For You, and Here Without You) by Tammara Webber (I haven’t read the last one, though. But I loved the first three.)
- Hundred Oaks Series by Miranda Kenneally (I’m not quite sure how many books there are because I’ve heard there are still more to come, but I quite liked the first three, so give that a read.)
- Chemical Garden trilogy (Wither, Fever, and Sever) by Lauren DeStefano
- Legend trilogy by Marie Lu
- Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo (Please read this. OMG.)
- My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron
- Wait For You by J. Lynn
- Matched trilogy (Matched, Crossed, and Reached) by Ally Condie
- The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski (Seriously, read this one.)
- Reboot and Rebel by Amy Tintera
- Seraphina by Rachel Hartman (Same with this one.)
- The Sweet trilogy by Wendy Higgins
- The Coincidence of Callie & Kayden by Jessica Sorensen
- The Secret of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen
- Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
- The Selection trilogy by Kiera Cass
- Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber
- Paranormalcy trilogy (Paranormalcy, Supernaturally, and Endlessly) by Kiersten White
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
- Thoughtless trilogy (Thoughtless, Effortless, and Reckless) by S.C. Stephens
- Flat Out Love by Jessica Park
- Gilded Wings trilogy by Aimee Agresti
- Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
- Kiss Crush Collide by Christina Meredith
- Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
- Swoon and Swear by Nina Malkin
- Sophie and Carter by Chelsea Fine
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
- The Forbidden Game by L.J. Smith
- Nightworld series by L.J. Smith (But holy moly, prepare to be cliffhanged. I have literally been waiting for the conclusion of this series for 10 years. Yes, that is a literal time estimate. This series has been out since the 90s and I read it late 2000s. A lot of people have been waiting for far longer than me. L.J. Smith, please.)
- Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen
- Emma by Jane Austen
- Persuasion by Jane Austen
- Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
So, yeah, this list is pretty much all over the place. There was no organization whatsoever. I think some of the books here have sequels that are out and I haven’t read them yet, or some of these books have sequels that are coming out sometime soon.
Either way, these are the books that I’ve been loving lately and some books that are some of my all-time favorites.
I have just recently made a Goodreads account. (Why only now, I will never know.) So, if you want to check that out, here it is: x.
I’m going to warn you now, it is a right mess up in there. I’m still figuring out how to use it. But there you go, anyway. You can go check that out.
Anyway, this is a doozy of a list! There you have it, finally, after numerous requests. I have enough books on here that will probably last you a year. Enjoy.
Till next time! Adios, bookworms.