Hi, there. So, I’ve been getting messages, suggesting that I share with you guys my top ten favorite books and novels. I thought it was a good idea, and it was. It really was.
But holy cow, did I almost get a hemorrhage trying to decide between all my favorite books. I feel like I’m cheating on some of them for not mentioning them.
Is it healthy to be this attached to books? Well, yeah, I already know the answer to that, but that’s another issue. Let’s get on with it, shall we?
Here are my Top 10 favorite books and novels, in no particular order:
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Across the Universe trilogy by Beth Revis (I am going to count trilogies as one.)
- Graceling and Fire by Kristin Cashore (These are also three books, but I didn’t count the last one Bitterblue because it kind of disappointed me. Regardless, the first two books are still a favorite.)
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth
- Eon and Eona by Alison Goodman
- Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
- Langdon Series by Dan Brown
Let me just say; you have no idea how much this stressed me out. This genuinely made my brain hurt. I’m kind of embarrassed of how much I stressed myself out thinking about this. You would think someone asked me what the meaning of life is.
I don’t even know.
But that’s it for now. If you guys decide to check any of these books out, message me and tell me how you liked them. I would fangirl really hard with you.
Until then. Adios, bookworms.